Headlines

s e e d a b r a i n

Jun 28, 2007

Happiness

Came across in a study that estimates 85 percent of your happiness in life will come from your relationships with others. Only 15 percent satisfaction comes from external elements like result, rewards and accomplishments.

Key to self esteem, self respect & personal pride is to place your important relationships in the center of your life as sun is center in solar system & organize other activities in your life to orbit them. I always believed your key relationships in life determined the success and fulfilment in life. Pretty amazing, have anyone every said on their deathbed "I wish I'd spent more time at the office."

hope everyone is having great summer, my summer has definitely started bright & exciting :)

1 comment:

krystyna said...

Hi Yazi!
- There are moments when one special friend makes a diference that no one else can make.
- A friend understands the unspoken thoughts in your heart.

I am happy that your summer started bright and exciting.
Ang I wish you - to continue this moment constantly!