Headlines

s e e d a b r a i n

Mar 3, 2007

4 Liberating Assumptions

In times of stress, crises, being overwhelmed we start sabotaging, doubting ourselves. We loose our track, our vision, our goal that we are marching towards. These few things might rescue us when we start doubting our abilities & loose our focus.

  • It is not my responsibility to make things better, however it is my responsibility to do my best.
  • They have limitations too.
  • This conflict or argument is not about who i am, it does not define me.
  • Letting go doesn't mean I don't care.

so what might be somethings you can think of you do to overcome stressing situations, people, feeling of overwhelmed?

You have a great weekend! ...signing off ~/

4 comments:

Sana* said...

i really needed to read this about two weeks ago.

i like your blogs.

very thought provoking and innovative!

Keeep it Up!

Tathiana Sobroza said...

Hi Yazi! :)

Now it doesn't come to my mind whatelse we can do in this situations, but I believe we must remember that no one is perfect.

Doing our best helps us to improve ourselves and increases our chances to do the right thing.

Thanks! Have a good week!

Anonymous said...

Hi Yazi!
Our emotions simply respond to what we're thinking about. They are neither positive or negative. They allow us to what we're thinking.
This same sytuation - each pearson -
differant reactions.
We have to try to choose to think the right thoughts.
This your post is really thought provoking!
Best to you!

Annelisa said...

That's what my dad used to say to us kids - Just do your best, nobody can do better than that!

He never expected us to achieve beyond ourselves, only to reach in and achieve what we could within ourselves...

Thanks Yazi. I think I was sabotaging today's writing by surfing, so I'll get started on it now... :-)