Headlines

s e e d a b r a i n

Aug 23, 2009

Barriers to Innovation

I came across this in a reading, it’s quite an interesting list that can hamper innovation. At first it seems strange, but giving it a thought it does make sense and changing some of these might help us tap into our creative genius. Here it is...

  • Not asking enough questions
  • Having rigid point of view
  • Depending on your memory too much
  • I have always done things this way
  • Fear of looking stupid
  • Being logical
  • It’s important to work hard and be serious
  • Giving up so soon and too easy

wishing u better day than good, yazi~/

4 comments:

tulipspeaks said...

interesting & true as well.

Priya said...

Have u stopped writing??

Yazi said...

hi how are you? I was just married in November and my wife has joined me here in KSA now. I been very busy with new work and setting up things. I shall get back to writing soon, hope you all been good, wish you best of luck

See you!

yazi~/

Priya said...

Congrats on your marriage;)) It takes time to settle down and good luck to you guys.