Headlines

s e e d a b r a i n

Jan 11, 2007

Wisdom of Age

"I always wanted to be someone,
today I am someone, but its not me."
Age 20, you spend most of time worrying what others are thinking about you
Age 40, you don't give a darn about what others might be thinking about you
Age 60, you finally realize that all the time no one was thinking about you at all

Moral of the story is that while you were busy worrying what others are thinking about you, all this time they were busy worrying what you were thinking about them! so those of you who are starting their journey follow your instincts, desires, and heart to move towards your ambitions.

Don't ever worry about what others might be thinking, saying about you. If you are true to yourself, you know you are on right path than opinions of others is just the "good opinion of others", nothing more, nothing less!

Be true to yourself. . .

2 comments:

Maria I said...

As-salam alaykum

Well, aren't you big on theories! Btw, a good one.

I believe that as long as my teachings are from Qur'an and based upon prophet Muhammad's (may peace and blessings be upon him) sunnah, im right, that's truth and that's the reality of my life =D Not too long ago though, there was this phase in my life where I was mostly concerned with the things that'd satisfy others and that weren't necessarily satisfactory for me. But Alhamdolillah, better a little late than never, hehe.

Not that my opinion would necessarily matter here, but I had this urge to share the truth that matters, to me.
But yea, keep up with the theories there, Yazi!
Wassalam!

Unknown said...

"...while you were busy worrying what others are thinking about you, all this time they were busy worrying what you were thinking about them!"

This is so true. Sometimes I worry, sometimes I don't. And I'm 43.:)

At least I don't worry as much as I used to.:)

When it comes down to it, what really matters is what we think about ourselves.:)