Headlines

s e e d a b r a i n

Jan 14, 2007

Our Power

A famous Zen story tells of a monk whose temple is invaded by an enemy warrior. "Do you know that I have the power to kill you with this sword." the warrior says. The monk replies, "Do you know that I have the power to let you?"

We all have power, it is our willingness. To be sitting & writing I am using my will power, you are using yours by reading & surfing Internet. it is up to us how we use this power. Some use all their energies to make excuses, play blame game, while others use it to create things, manifest destiny. How do you use your power?

Hope you are having great weekend!

3 comments:

Maria I said...

You just gave me something to think about, Hmmmm .. what is my power?!

I don't know, i'll get back to you once I find out what my power is, heh.

P.S. Good one =P

2 hours cookbook said...

Very interesting!
i hope i am not wasting my powers playing blame game atleast:P

Yazi said...

lol (:

thanks for making comments, yeah maria do get back once you figure out yours :)

good day! ~/