- Everyday remind yourself you do things well. Like everyone else you have your qualities, there are things you do better than others
- Read inspiring biographies & autobiographies. It will inspire you, there are lots of people who have made it, starting from nothing.
- Be thankful. There's always someone worse off than you out there, regardless of your circustances
- Build excellent support around you. Positive, supportive mind people who instead of bogging you down they push you up.
- Push your self to accomplish short term goals. This will put you in momentum and you will start seeing yourself as a finisher.
- Do something for yourself every week. Take a message, sit in hot tub, buy yourself flowers or that couple scopes of ben & jerry.
Apr 28, 2007
Few confidence building measures that are worth trying. I am sure you can add more..