Headlines

s e e d a b r a i n

Jan 5, 2007

12 Months of Motivation

Last year I got calander from my boss. It was one of the best things I ever received. I guess she tried hard to push me & keep myself above water (: Before I toss away my Motivational Classics Calendar for 2006, I thought I might as well do an entry of quotes that it had for each month. Some were worth giving thought to. So here we go..


TOGETHER WE CAN Every ocean is the sum total of many rivers, some mighty, some small, but all contributors to the final outcome DESTINY Watch your habits, for they become your character. Develop your character, for it becomes your destiny NEVER GIVE UP Go over, go under, go around, or go through-but never give up PRINCIPLES The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the full light of day SERENITY Peace is not found in what surrounds us, but in what we hold within SUCCESS success is a journey... not a destination BRILLIANCE When a collection of brilliant minds, hearts and talents come together..expect a masterpiece CHARACTER The strength of our character is rooted in the depth of our convictions GENEROSITY Never underestimate the power of giving. It shines like a beacon throughout humanity ATTITUDE A positive attitude is a powerful force that cannot be stopped! CHANGE Without change there can be no progress. Without progress there can be no future DISCOVERY Two roads diverged in a wood, and I... I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference

No comments: