Headlines

s e e d a b r a i n

May 8, 2007

All the choices

All the results in life you are currently experiencing are absolutely perfect for you. This includes your career, personal relationships and financial status. How could they be something else? The reason where you are today in life is direct result of the choices you have made in the past.

In other words, your regular approach to positive choices or lack of them have put you where you are today. When and only when you accept the full responsibility you are well on your way to peace of mind. Many of us are filled with frustration because we are stuck with Have-To's. There's nothing in this life that you have to, its all choices.. here are some of the stuff you might want to analyze:

How can I do something when I am going through hell.
She made me angry
I am never going to make enough money.
I am stuck with this relationship.
I hate my job.
I hate this.

How sad, All of this is a choice you are making. I realized in life nothing changes unless you yourself change.

hope you see the point, thanks have a great day! summer is here (:

8 comments:

Queenie said...

So true, maybe I'll be a butterfly, when I change!!!

mystic rose said...

a hard truth to accept, isnt it? :)

Priya said...

Damn true and with our own choices we still are unable to get satisfied.

Joyce - words words words said...

tnx, for reminding us. for this simple words of truth.

tnx.

tulipspeaks said...

its very true. we r making the choices but changes r hard to make as well.


ammu.

Anonymous said...

indeed, it is always "I I I" and nobody else. unless we change ourselves, we can't change people.

Tathiana Sobroza said...

I believe people give excuses for not achieving their goals because if they don't, they'll have to assume the major responsability for their failure. And that can be tough.

Fortunately I don't have problems assuming the responsability for my mistakes.

In fact, we should never lie to ourselves. Otherwise, how could we improve?

Have a great week!

krystyna said...

Hi Yazi!
I found here just what I needed.
The reason where you are today in life is direct result of the choices you have made in the past. .Well said.
Responsibility created our today and tomorrow.

Thank you!

Wishing you many succsesful days!